Chicken & Tomato Pasta
Time: 20-30 mins
- 1 Can Roma Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Maldon Salt
- Pinch of Goodalls Oregano
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 double cream
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken breast
- 50 grams Roma Fusilli Pasta
- ½ Cup of Grated Mature Cheddar (optional)
- Spinach (optional)
- Handful black olives (optional)
- Fresh basil
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Boil pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat oil, adding garlic and onion into a frying pan.
- After a few minutes, add the chicken and cook until chicken is golden brown.
- Then, add tomatoes and oregano (Pinch of Maldon Salt for taste). Remain on heat with constant stirring.
- After 2-3 minutes, reduce heat, add cream & milk, and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cheese and keep on heat for a couple of minutes.
- Pour onto pasta and toss, adding Olives if required. Sprinkle with fresh basil to finish.
- Serve with a glass of Wolf Blass Chardonnay Pinot Noir.