Time: 10-15 mins
- 2x 400g cans of Batchelors Chick Peas (reserve the liquid and a few chickpeas for decoration)
- 4 tsp tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Maldron crushed sea salt
- 6 tbsp quality extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for drizzling)
- 3½ tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Goodalls Paprika (optional)
- Coriander or parsley leaves (optional)
- Jacob’s Mediterraneaneo Tapas Crackers: Feta Cheese & Oregano
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and tip into the food processor.
- Add the tahini, crushed garlic, salt, lemon juice and seven tablespoons of the reserved liquid from the cans.
- Turn on the food processor and slowly pour in the oil while it runs.
- When the mixture is fully combined and smooth, tip it into a serving dish.
- Drizzle with some more extra virgin olive oil and decorate with a few whole chickpeas.
- Sprinkle with paprika and finely chopped coriander or parsley leaves, for colour.
- Serve with some Feta Cheese & Oregano flavour Jacob’s Mediterraneaneo Tapas Crackers for dipping.
- Pairs perfectly with a glass of Cono Sur Reserva Sauvignon Blanc.