Rocky Road Bars
Time: 20 mins
- 125g/4oz Butter
- 2 heaped tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 150g/5oz Milk Chocolate
- 150g/5oz Plain Chocolate
- 125g/4oz Digestive Biscuits (roughly broken)
- 125g/4oz Rich Tea Biscuits (roughly broken)
- 50g/2oz Shamrock Almonds, Hazelnuts, Brazil Nuts (optional)
- 50g/2oz Maltesers
- 125g/4oz Mini Marshmallows
- Line a 19cm/7″ square tin with greaseproof paper or cling film.
- Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate over a low heat. Stir occasionally to make sure all ingredients are well mixed together.
- Add the biscuits, nuts, maltesers and marshmallows. Mix well.
- Transfer to prepared tin. Level it on top and press down well to avoid air gaps.
- Allow to get hard before cutting into bars.
- Store in the fridge.
- Serve with Robert Roberts Caffè Italiano Coffee